Robi Customer Service jobs circular 2019 published at www.robi.com.bd/career . There are lots of Student search for Part Time Robi Jobs circular from Bangladesh. Now a Days Customer Service Jobs are more valuable then others Part Time jobs. Robi Axiata Limited New Vacancy available at Jobs BD Latest Update – Latest Update of Job Circular of Bangladesh . You may apply for the post of Specialist, Predictive and Advanced Analytics before the job Deadline .
Robi Customer Service jobs – www.robi.com.bd
Company/ Organization : Robi Axiata Limited
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any reputed university and with good academic background
Division: IT Strategy & Business Development department, Information Technology Division
Website : https://www.robi.com.bd
Published Date: 05 November 2019
Job Type : Part Time
Source : jobs.robi.com.bd
Positions: Manager, Digital Commerce Operation
Salary : Check Circular Below
Age Limit: Check circular below.
Job Nature : Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Total Vacancy : See Inside Details
Application Last Date: 12 November 2019
- Plan, design and develop tools and resources that would assist teams to further explore and integrate the company’s endeavours and ensure a high performance culture.
- Create and foster awareness and buy in on the company values and initiatives at all levels across the organization.
- Provide advice and input to key stakeholders ensuring engagement and performance are integrated in all people related initiatives.
- Develop communication strategy to roll out company’s values and all major people initiatives of the company and come up with effective communication and engagement activities to convey intended message throughout the organization.
- Develop and deploy digital platform to enhance virtual engagement and collaboration within the organization to drive innovative behaviour
- Conceptualize and execute companywide interventions to ensure a thriving work culture is in practice
- Develop detailed project plans including design, development, and delivery phases of initiatives identifying key milestones and measures of success.
- Maintain strong communication channels throughout the organization to promote and advocate the company imperatives.
- Secretariat to the Human Resources division and coordinate the HR Management Team meetings, action points and annual plans
Experience & Skills required:
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees and present to all in creative and interesting ways
- Speaking skills: Strong spoken skills for presentations to staff. Need sensitivity to an Organization’s vision, goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
- Interpersonal skills: Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with all departments and units. Must possess the confidence to deal with management council and extended management council members and explain communication techniques to them.
- Creative skills: Creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- 6-7 years of working experience in communications / HR preferably in FMCG/Telecommunication industry.