RDRS Bangladesh Offer Some New Vacancy at www.rdrsbangla.net. Educational Qualification for the RDRS Bangladesh job circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the RDRS Bangladesh jobs and Non govt jobs application completed by Online method by Official Website.
RDRS Bangladesh jobs circular in summary:
Organization Name : RDRS Bangladesh.
Post Name : TB & Leprosy Control Assistant (TB Care & Prevention)
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Job Nature : Full-time
Age Limit: Minimum Age 22 to 30 years
RDRS Job Experience : At least 1 year(s)
Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with minimum 1 year working experience in relevant field. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
Application Deadline: Jun 8, 2020
Salary Range: Tk. 16000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Job Location: Kurigram, Lalmonirhat
Job Published date: May 24, 2020
Application Deadline : 08 June, 2020
Official Website : www.rdrsbangla.net
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Report writing skill
- Ability to work with government and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team .
- Good interpersonal and communication skill .
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable.
- Must have mentality to field visit frequently with motorcycle;
- Candidate having valid motorcycle driving license will be preferred.
- Participate in annual planning , prepare monthly action plan and follow;
- Plan and prepare quarterly indent for anti -TB drugs and logistics.
- Responsible for implementation of TB Control activities in assigned area in coordination with govt. and related stake holders;
- Support increased case notification and treatment of TB patients;
- Proved DOT in line with treatment category as determined by the physician in line with National TB guidelines ;
- Organize different awareness activities of TB control programme;
- Conduct 8 outreach smearing centers in the catchment, in every month;
- Refer regularly , presumptive cases to designated facilities for further diagnosis and management;
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to Volunteers/DOTs providers;
- Ensure DOT through follow -up every patient and the DOTs provider , once in a fortnight;
- Maintain contract tracing register for active case findings and refer presumptive cases to nearby diagnostic facility;
- Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality;
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings;
- Maintain differ forms, cards, registers and related documents.
- MONITORING, SUPERVISION AND COORDINATION:
- Maintain regular coordination with related stakeholders;
- Assist in different monitoring visits.
- REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION:
- Prepare and maintain all related reports regularly;
- Ensure proper recording and reporting.
If You want to apply RDRS Bangladesh job circular through online you have to visit by www.rdrsbangla.net . For Next Updates about RDRS Bangladesh Job vacancy Notice stay with us.